Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Baby Fairy Butterfly for 90th Birthday



I’m back with another make for you today, the weather today seems a little cooler than yesterday by that was a sticky one 

Anyway this card is one I have made for my Nan in Law who will be 90 on Monday. She is the lady that likes a verse in a card, so it’s always a challenge when I have to make her a card to find a verse I think she will love (I haven’t failed her yet though lol) This one is from Amy.

So for this card I have gone with floral papers (daisies) sorry not sure where they are from I think they are from a docraft CDROM but I could be wrong.

The image is from Mo Manning which I have coloured using polychromo and prisma pencils, I’m really pleased with the colouring on this I love how the wings have turned out.
I kept the embellishments simple and die cut (freebie with a magazine)some flowers out and made them into daisies adding flock to centres.

Finishing touches were of course the insert with the verse. I decided not to add the image to the insert as the verse was quite long.
Hope you like it.

Challenges





Happy Crafting
Jacki xx

8 comments:

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Let’s Craft and Create challenge 126, Hazel, DT x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY pretty, and cool looking card, we need that don't we? LOL. I'm sure the lucky lady will love this card.

It's still; very hot and humid here this evening.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

So very beautiful Jacki, love the image and design! I am sure that she will love it too! :)
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Juls said...

I love this!!! So utterly gorgeous xx

Lisa J said...

Very Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with me and using the twist at Monochrome Magic. Lisa

Darlene said...

What a cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Celebrations’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

laurie said...

Very sweet! I love that cute image.Thanks for sharing at Dies R Us, so happy you joined us!

Maria said...

What a darling image and love the pretty flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month for the 'Celebrations' Challenge!