Followers

Sunday 30 July 2017

Happy Birthday Dear Husband


Hello lovely people, another of Phil’s birthday cards to share with you again today this one is one I made from myself. Again I have used a Mo Manning image called Breezy.
The card is another 8x8” and the papers are from pixel scrapper which I have distressed and inked the edges.


I printed the image along with the sentiment it was on the line s of the Marilyn Monroe theme “Happy Birthday Mr President” as that’s what this image puts me in mind of, so anyway I printed them both off together then coloured the image with a mix of pencils mainly polychromos, prisma and luminance, then I created the background by masking off the image and using distress inks.

 I then embellished the card with buttons.

For the insert I added the image to the left page and added a verse which I thought was fitting to the right using papers that were used on the front to tie it all together

Hope you like it and I will see you very soon.





Challenges









Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! a beautiful card for Hubby and a beautiful verse too.
Faith
x

Special Thoughts said...

What a fab fun card, I am sure that Phil loved it.
Love Sandra xx

Marja said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us at crafty sentments designs.
Marja GDT

Jules said...

Hi Jacki

A great card for you hubby .. .. I bet he loved it!

Love that you decorate the inside as beautifully as you do the outside.

Hope the birthday boy had a great day!

I trust all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

carol said...

lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us this week at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card Jacki, beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at Imagine That! Digistamp Link Up! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Imagine That! Digistamp
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

Arlene said...

Darling card and image. So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Kristine said...

Awww, that's really CUTE Jacki *Ü* I love the buttons you added and the stripe paper really sets apart the bg. Thanks for Linking up at Imagine That's CREATIVE PLAYGROUND this month! Be sure to stop by Sept. 9 to see if you're our "Cherry on Top" winner for August!

*** If you link up using any “Imagine That Digistamp” from my shop, you will receive that month’s Featured set FREE!!! Try a freebie HERE.

♥Kris, owner/illustrator
www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com
Join our Facebook Group here