Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Not a card Eeeekkkkk



 It’s getting closer….. Are you ready for it? I’m not I’m not feeling the festive spirit al all this year Barrr humbug!!!! So I thought making a Christmas mixed media canvas for our new challenge over at Polkadoodles might help.





It’s a really easy one to do just taking some distress paints and mixed media sprays on top of texture paste then adding some frontage and Wow glitter embossing powder.
For the focal point I used some Christmas Baubles from a couple or Polkadoodles Christmas collections (Winnie White Christmas and Twiggy and Toots). I fussy cut them out and added some glitter and peel offs around one of the baubles and then sealed it all with a couple of coats of medium glaze. I then added some ribbon and bows to attach to canvas as though hanging.


I finished with a chipboard sentiment which I coloured with faded jeans re-inker and added some frontage and basically job done.
Hope you like and I will see you very soon 

Links to find the downloads and all things me and what I have used







Happy Crafting
Jacki xx


7 comments:

Jo said...

Morning lovely lady.......Wow! That is so, so gorgeous! Love the colour & all the texture really shows......fabulous! Mince pie & a cuppa about 11 lol? x

Unknown said...

Aaah Jacki this is fabulous love all the texture. xx

Judy McKay said...

Stunning piece Jacki. Lots of pretty details and colour. Have a creative week. Judy

Christine said...

Wow, Jacki, this is impressive! What a gorgeous decor piece and it must have been such fun to create. Love the icy shades of blue and the sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Cards By MI said...

Smashing creation! Love it! Thanks for joining us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bev said...

Just loving that background hun. Stunning work.

Lys said...

A lovely festive card, I love these blues! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge!